Trail Volunteer Days
Here’s the schedule for the entire 2021 season. Trail days offer something for everyone. Everyone is welcome!
- Monday, May 3 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM (coordinator – Alec)
- Thursday, May 6 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM (coordinator – Brad)
- Saturday, June 5 (National Trails Day) 9
- Monday, June 21 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM (coordinator – Brad)
- Monday, July 12 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Monday, August 2 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM
To find out about work days when they happen:
If you have any problems with the list subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Montpelier Area Mountain Bike Association
- Your MAMBA membership now includes VMBA membership and a VMBA coupon punch-card!
- Your membership dues help create more quality trails for you to ride!
- Having a strong local mountain biking organization gives us a greater voice in issues important to bikers.
- A full list of the new membership benefits can be viewed here: https://vmba.org/memberbenefits-2/
If you join MAMBA, your contribution of $55 for an individual or $110 for a family (up to 4 members) is used for:
- Creating a sustainable structure locally and at the state level (VMBA) for the development and promotion of mountain biking in Vermont
- The VMBA Trail Grant program: http://vmba.org/chapter-trail-grant/
- Trail construction and maintenance. This is where the vast majority of the $$ goes. We’ve now purchased nearly $1,000 worth of trail tools, several hundred dollars worth of lumber and materials, and a couple hundred worth of trail markers to post at Irish Hill and Morse Farm. We also spend about $15-20 each trail work day on food and drink for volunteers. All of this comes together to make more miles of sweet, legal trails in the area.
- VMBA chapter dues. VMBA supports mountain biking on a broad scale, including interaction with the State and Feds to lobby for MTB-friendly policies. When you become a MAMBA member, you enjoy all the benefits of becoming a VMBA chapter member!
- This MAMBA website
- Liability insurance coverage for MAMBA and officers (sad, but necessary).