COVID-19 Trail Precautions for the MAMBA community
- Know Before You Go – Observe trail closures by checking trail conditions before you go.
- Keep Your Distance & Slow the Spread – While on trail, maintain social distancing of at least two bike lengths. Keep a face covering and gloves on you for any kind of interaction with other riders including potentially helping another rider that needs your assistance. Please observe all CDC Guidelines.
- Ride Local – Stay close to home as much as possible. Either ride your bike to the trail or stay within your immediate community.
- Go with the Flow – Carefully observe trail directions. This helps riders minimize interaction with other trail users. If you do pass another rider, announce your presence, give the other rider time to adjust, and pass with distance. Please be patient with each other.
- Ride-N-Go – Please do not congregate in the parking lot before/after rides or at intersections on trails.
- Leash ‘Em – Keep dogs on a leash, or leave them at home.
- Lower the Gnar – Ride well within your limits to help avoid injury.
- Beat the Peak – Some parking areas may be limited. If a parking area is full, find another nearby network to ride or come back later. If possible, do your best to try to ride outside of peak times.
- No Sharing – Do not share bikes, tools, gloves, helmets, etc.