Benefits of being a MAMBA member:
- Your MAMBA membership now includes VMBA membership and a VMBA coupon punch-card!
- Your membership dues help create more quality trails for you to ride!
- Having a strong local mountain biking organization gives us a greater voice in issues important to bikers.
- Onion River Sports generously offers a 10% discount on bike parts, accessories, and service to MAMBA members.
- A full list of the new membership benefits can be viewed here: https://vmba.org/benefits
If you join MAMBA, your contribution of $50 for an individual or $100 for a family (up to 4 members) is used for:
- Creating a sustainable structure locally and at the state level (VMBA) for the development and promotion of mountain biking in Vermont
- The VMBA Trail Grant program: https://vmba.org/vmba-chapter-trail-grant
- Trail construction and maintenance. This is where the vast majority of the $$ goes. We’ve now purchased nearly $1000 worth of trail tools, several hundred dollars worth of lumber and materials, and a couple hundred worth of trail markers to post at Irish Hill and Morse Farm. We also spend about $15-20 each trail work day on food and drink for volunteers. All of this comes together to make more miles of sweet, legal trails in the area.
- VMBA chapter dues. VMBA supports mountain biking on a broad scale, including interaction with the State and Feds to lobby for MTB-friendly policies. When you become a MAMBA member, you enjoy all the benefits of becoming a VMBA chapter member!
- This MAMBA website
- Liability insurance coverage for MAMBA and officers (sad, but necessary).
- Little miscellaneous stuff (postage, luxury cruises for officers, mob kickbacks, etc.)